Friday, September 4, 2009

So Little Time

I am trying to catch up before Eliot wants me to turn the computer off because the generator is pretty close to the big fire he just started and I'm sure he wants some peace and quiet by the fire. We gave up on the traction because he had a very bad night after using it twice and I thought looking at him in this contraption cannot be good because of the angle of his spine. It's different lying flat on the table at PT and having traction. He stopped and last night he slept well and he won't use it again until we get another opinion once we get back to the Phoenix area which we hope won't be until the end of Oct unless he starts hurting too much in which case we'll go quickly back. There's more I want to say but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Eliot is having quite a time of it! I'm glad he got in one good night's sleep at least. It's so frustrating when something you have hopes for just doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Eliot was able to finally have a good nights sleep. Too bad the traction is not working, but if it makes him so uncomfortable, it is better not to use it. I hope you and Eliot are able to rest and enjoy the long week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually long weekends as camp hosts are the time for work keeping the campers in line or sometimes ejoying their company. The time for rest is during the week when no one or few are here.

    ReplyDelete