Sunday, February 14, 2010

more about downloading

It's after midnight when the fair access policy isn't in effect so I took a look at some of the blogs and many days are downloaded not justs the recent posts. This morning for less than an hour I had 89MBs. And now when I looked at the blogs I counted like as many as 20 pictures from a single download but still 89MBs sounds like too much since when I checked the properties on the pictures it looked liked it would take 15 pictures to make 1MB. So we don't know what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. a lot of pictures of blogs are already shrunk to a low KB size. Mine certainly are. If you click on the pictures you'll see them in their full size and I'd just ignore the ones that people haven't reduced in size.

    My post of today doesn't have any pictures on at all.

    Good Luck working it out.

    ReplyDelete